Setup Guide For Various Devices
Easy to Learn
- Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown sources in the settings of your streaming device.
- Launch Downloader.
- Click Allow to access media.
- Click OK to Quick Start guide
- Place your cursor in the URL box and click the OK button on your remote to open the keyboard.
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://www.firesticktricks.com/smarter and click Go.
- Wait for file to download. Then Click Install.
- Click Done. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
- Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” click See All. Scroll down to hover over IPTV Smarters. Click the Menu button on the remote (3 horizontal lines), then click Move to Front. App installation is now complete!
- Click Add New User. Choose login with Xtream Codes API OR you can use an M3U URL and choose to Load Your Playlist or File URL
- Enter account information and click Add User. Wait for User added successfully message to appear. Click your Profile and enjoy!
Use Cloud Stream IPTV Player
- Go to App Store and download Cloud Stream IPTV Player.
- Open the App.
- On the upper left corner, click on the “dashes” icon.
- In the down left corner, click on the “+” sign
- Click on load M3U file
- Click on load M3U from web
- Add the M3U link (it will be sent to your email when you buy IPTV from us) and click add.
Use GSE smart IPTV Pro
- Go to App Store and download GSE SMART IPTV pro.
- Accept the EULA Rule
- Select settings that you can see in left hand corner
- Locate the menu called “Remote Playlists”
- Select the button named as “+”
- Enter your IPTV subscription URL via selecting add M3U URL
You will need to install an IPTV Smarters Pro application on your computer or laptop. Then you need to order M3U (Apk Test Code/Xtreme Code API) on our website. We will provide you with a username, password and portal URL that you will need to add users on the IPTV Smarters Pro. You can then see live channels, movies and series on the application.
IPTV Smarters Pro Download Link: https://www.iptvsmarters.com/#downloads
IPTV Smarters Pro
GSE SMART IPTV
Smart IPTV Xtream Player
- Click the Install button to start the installation procedure.
- After the installation gets completed tap Open to launch the IPTV app on Android Device.
- Click the Add Playlist button.
- Then click the Remote Playlist File.
- Enter the M3U Playlist URL, which is provided by us, and type the name of the Playlist. Then select the days for Channel Refresh and EPG Refresh. After entering the details click the Save button.
- Wait until the application loads all the channels. Now you can enjoy all your favorite channels with your family and friends.
VLC media player – it is a free media player. To play the multimedia file you do not need to set any extra codec up, they are already set in a program up. VLC produces stream video (IPTV) and Internet radio perfectly. Also, the program can record a stream audio/video on your computer. That is why, this program will be perfect for watching TV programs on your computer. This program works with the most modern operative systems.
- Download and Install VLC Player from Videolan.org
- Run VLC Player -> Click onto: ‘Media’ -> Select: ‘Open Network Stream’ -> Go to the ‘Network Tab’.
- In Network URL field, paste the m3u line you received from us then click onto the ‘Play’ button.
- In order to view the full channel list click onto ‘View’ -> Playlist.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Flush your DNS (Run -> cmd -> Enter: ipconfig /flushdns
- Reboot your PC and Router.
Download the app “MyIPTV Player” from “Store” on your Xbox ONE console.
- Install the MyIPTV Player app from the Microsoft Store on your computer or on your Xbox. If you log into your Microsoft account on your computer and have the same account on your Xbox, you can install it from your computer so that the console automatically installs MyIPTV on your device.
- Start the app and go right with your control to “Settings”
- Type the adress to the “m3u_plus playlist” that you recieved from us. Click on the button below “Refresh channel list from remote source”.
- Now all channels are loading, this can take a minute or two so please be patient.
- Once the channels are loaded, you can see all channels listed. From the drop-down menu on the top left corner you can choose wich country you like to watch.
- Go back to look at “Settings” once again. You can do some changes here if you want. For example, choose your favourite country to watch and let the app start up with your favourite next time.
- DONE, enjoy!!!
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for STB Emulator
‘STB Emulator’ can emulate the following IPTV set-top boxes.
STB EMULATRO DOWNLOAD: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mvas.stb.emu.free
STB Emulator Setup Instructions:
- Download ‘STB Emulator’ from the Google Play Store here.
- Install and Load the ‘STB Emulator’ app and you will see your ‘MAC address’ on screen.
- Tap near the ‘Top right corner’ and then click ‘Settings’ – the 4th icon from the right.
- Tap ‘Profiles’.
- Tap ‘Test portal’ to modify the existing profile or ‘Add profile’ to start a new one.
- Tap ‘STB Model’.
- Tap ‘MAG 250’ or whichever STB you wish to emulate.
- Tap ‘Portal settings’.
- Enter your ‘Portal URL’ (Check your activation e-mail) and click OK.
- Now tap ‘Screen Resolution’.
- Choose ‘1280×720’ (You can choose higher with internet speed 16+ Mbps).
- Exit the app and restart.
- You will now see your channel list.
- Troubleshooting STB Emulator
- If you have any problems viewing the Channels please follow this recommended fix:
Restart your App, Device/Box, and Wi-Fi Router.
- You have two options: add a portal or m3u (URL) playlist. You can set the nickname to any name you prefer.
- Click “Connect”. Wait for a few minutes to connect to our service and you will receive all the channels associated with your account.